I know not all of you can afford 1:1 coaching, or don’t want it. So here’s an effective and affordable way to get coaching, support, expert advice and encouragement from a like-minded group of business women.
Our theme this year is ELEVATE, and we’ll be focusing on confidence, consistency and cash flow into our business, with goal setting, accountability and visibility challenges.
I WILL NEVER RUN ANOTHER MASTERMIND AT THIS LOW PRICE AGAIN
The term “master mind” was coined by Napoleon Hill in his book Think and Grow Rich, 75 years ago.
“The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.” No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind, (the master mind).
In case you’ve never heard of a Mastermind before – here’s a simple, practical reason why they work – when you hear the other participants in the group setting goals, taking action and following through, you feel inspired to keep going and doing the same.
ELEVATE:2019 will be all about LIFTING your business to the next level, so you can smash your goals and create the business and income you’ve been dreaming of. It’s about: accountability, visibility, brainstorming, coaching, confidence building, joint problem solving and phenomenal mutual support. Plus I’ll bring in guest speakers for specific subjects that you need help with.
You should join if:
- You want to grow both professionally and personally
- You want to be held accountable and reach bigger goals
- You want to brainstorm creative solutions with your peers
- You want to consistently increase your income
- You want to get you and your business more visible
- You want an encouraging team working on your behalf
- You want to be supported and are willing to be supportive to the other members too
- You want to break out of your box and reach new levels of success
- You can commit to attending and participating in the meetings
The finer details
- January 2019 to June 2019 intake
- 6 brilliant women, 6 amazing months
- Fortnightly Zoom calls (up to 2 hours)
- Private Facebook group
> Usually Masterminds are $3,000++
> ELEVATE:2019 is AUD$600 for Mastermind only (IT WILL NEVER RUN AT THIS LOW COST AGAIN)
> OR AUD$1,800 for Mastermind + monthly 1:1 CEO sessions with me as your Coach
DOORS CLOSE 7 DECEMBER
11 REASONS YOU NEED TO BE IN MY NEW MASTERMIND GROUP
(and why you should get your space today)
- Think bigger. You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
- Our small group size (max 6 women) means you get to be seen and heard in an exclusive, safe and nurturing space.
- Once you’re involved in a Mastermind, you can stop feeling lonely in your business. This group of like-minded women will support you as you support them.
- Make it an end of year gift to yourself and your business – and a New Year’s Resolution to set the intention for the rest of the year
- It’s the best value way to create massive transformation – it’s a third of the price of my one to one coaching and will NEVER be this low again
- New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections.
- A space to think bigger, really focus on YOU and your desires and get the help we’re often bad at asking for
- Ring-fenced “CEO” time so you can work ON your business, not IN it.
- Experience the power of accountability as you declare your intentions and are held accountable to the Mastermind and yourself
- Create new friendships, expand your networks and even form collaborations on new projects! This is key to long term success.
- Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilising cross promotion.
It sounds too good to be true? Why is it such good value?
I hear ya. This is my very first Mastermind and so all I want to do at this stage is cover my costs for running it and my time. I have, however, facilitated plenty of face to face workshops and run Board meetings aplenty, so I am confident that you will get A LOT out of this Mastermind. Most other fee-paying Masterminds are at least AUD$3,000, so snap it up whilst the going’s good!
It’s great value but I still need a payment plan.
What if I miss a session?
To get the full benefit, I strongly advise that you attend every meeting. Sometimes life happens. We get ill (or go on holiday) and it’s just not possible. I will record the sessions and you’ll be able to access these. However, when holidays and emergencies occur, please try and notify me in advance.
How will I benefit?
As a member of a Mastermind, you tap into the wisdom of a group of entrepreneurs. You’re exposed to different perspectives, and draw on diverse skills and experiences. You get insights, advice, support, shorten your learning curve, set goals, solve problems, and are held accountable. You benefit by gaining a clarity of focus, getting inspired, and making better decisions.
What happens during meetings?
The meeting starts with everyone in the group sharing a success they had from the last meeting. Then, there may be a short education segment with a member of the group or an expert speaker presenting from their “zone of genius” for the benefit of all. We then have the “Hot Seats” portion of the meeting. We end with everyone setting a goal to accomplish before the next meeting.
What is a “Hot Seat”?
A hot seat is where you get the opportunity to address your question or problem to the group. You’ll gain clarity about what you are asking, so you can explain it. The rest of the members brainstorm to help provide solutions. You will find that you’ll get more ideas and insights than you can generate on your own.
Hot seats will be part of every meeting, and all members should get to be in the hot seat at least once a month.
Do I Have to Participate in The “Hot Seat”?
The “hot seat” is the essence of the Mastermind group. It’s where you get your problems addressed and everyone contributes to the discussion to help you. You don’t want to miss out on this important benefit. This is one of the main reasons people come to a Mastermind.
Some people feel shy or introverted or they worry they may not have an idea to contribute. But the groups are small and I’ll make sure everyone feels at ease. You’ll be surprised how much everyone can learn from you, too.
Everyone gets a chance to speak in turn, this is not a free for all. It’s my job to give equal weight to everyone. Many times you will have an idea to contribute, but if not, you’re not required to.
But I’m not in Australia, and you are!
No problem! The ELEVATE:2019 Mastermind Group meets on-line via video conference and I will arrange a time that suits all members taking part. I already have clients in Australia, Singapore, the US and the UK so it’s not a problem.
What commitment do you expect from me?
A commitment to participate in all meetings, show up on time, participate in the “hot seat”, offer help to others when you have something to give, listen fully, and ask clarifying questions when needed.
How is a Mastermind Group Different from Group Coaching?
A Mastermind group is about the members supporting and sharing with each other. They share their advice, problem solving, and feedback. A true Mastermind is really about each member addressing their problem and the rest of the group brainstorming solutions, setting goals and keeping each other accountable. I will be there to keep the meeting on track and the conversation flowing between all members.
Group coaching is centred around a coach. The coach will work with one or two individuals and their issues, while the others listen. However, the issues raised may not be relevant to others in the group, but they don’t get personal help.
If you have any other questions, please message me!